22 August 2011

Supermarket Shopping for Health: It's not as Easy as you Think



A few months ago in Experience Life Magazine I read an article where the Magazine proclaimed that being healthy in America is a revolutionary act. This is mainly, because we live sedentary lives and are inundated with processed quick and easy foods. None of which are good for us. I've been thinking and observing my own behavior and what is marketed to me and you since that article. I've come to realize that the Magazine was right. Being healthy in America IS a revolutionary act. Once you watch this short video above by Michael Pollan, author of the Omnivore's Dilemma, In Defense of Food, and Food Rules, you may just begin to realize that our health is taking a backseat to revenue. It is up to us to take our healthy lives back. 

No comments: