09 September 2011

Quickie Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato Salad


Lunch during the week is always a difficult proposition for me. Unless I'm going to a restaurant, I basically have some sort of very semi-healthy sandwich every day. That's no way to eat. Because it is so BORING! To get out of my lunch coma,
I came up with a little quickie salad. It's something different. Really, that's what life requires. Change!
_____________________________________________
Quickie Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato Salad
serves 1

3 small Roma Tomatoes, sliced
1 medium Cucumber, diced
3-4 oz Broccoli (frozen or fresh), cut into small pieces

Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Coat with your favorite salad dressing (such as oil and vinegar; or either French, Strawberry and Wine, Red Wine or Balsamic Vinaigrette. A cream based dressing will drown out the flavors of the vegetables), and mix. 

Enjoy!
-Elle

No comments: