30 January 2012

Quick Protein Fix: Greek Yogurt with Granola & Honey


Always, always in a hurry still, aren't you? Despite my protestations & advice that food can only really be appreciated & enjoyed if you take time to appreciate it & enjoy it. Until then I must give you something easy, fast, good for you, with a reward of a little sweetness. And here it is. Now I know what you're thinking. "I hate yogurt." Trust me, you won't hate this. Or you're thinking, "I already eat my yogurt with fruit on the bottom." Darling don't you mean "sugar on the bottom" because
that's what it is. Take a look at the back of the packaging. I implore you for your health & all that is decent in the world, try it, you'll like it, & you'll never go back to sugar on the bottom (of the container & behind you) again!



Place some Greek Yogurt, I prefer Fage (it taste the best to me), in a bowl.


Sprinkle the yogurt with Granola. Please not the the sugary vanilla granola, which I readily admit is oh so pleasing. I used honey granola with nuts (I need a little sweet).



Add organic honey on top. The desirability in quantity is sparingly. But baby steps. Mix & eat... Yum!!!

No comments: