01 February 2012

A Celebrity's Food Expenses: On a Budget?

Photobucket
From NY Magazine

Do you have any idea how much you spend on food each year? I hate to say it friends, but I don't. I just know how much each recipe or meal costs me (based on how many it will feed-hubby & me. And based on whether it will leave room for a complete left over meal, and for how many). Now Hubby!!! He can tell you how much we spend on food & booze, weekly, monthly, & annually. Darhlings, B doesn't stand for a female dog, but it does have the same negative connotations...BUDGET. We think the B word only apply to working stiffs (a state of mind. One I do not engender). But taking care of money, including those food expenses is POWER. Here is the expenses of my favorite New Girl, Zooey Deschanel
(as indicated in her divorce paperwork last year I believe). Now I love her even more. She's frugal for a celebrity (and if you don't believe me take a look at the other Hollywood budgets from NY Magazine). She's the complete package. Funny. Unique (as we all are). Pretty. & knows how to spend her money wisely to have a better go of it for the future & play. Isn't that what we all want? So stick with me kid, I'll get you eating well & great tasting food on a budget. As you can see...it's the New Thing!

No comments: