15 February 2012

Quesadillas Two Ways: Spinach & Brie or Spicy Bean Dip & Mixed Greens Quesadillas


Sometimes you want quick & easy. I believe you should always want savory & rich. That way, my loves, your ability to over eat is decreased significantly by "rich" & your palette for better food is increased by "savory". Now I don't know if you know this about me, but there are some foods I cannot get enough of...for instance a Vietnamese restaurant in town called Pho 79. I could eat the world's supply of sushi. And I might just figure out how to make every ingredient into an delicious Quesadilla. But instead of every ingredient known to man kind how about Brie, Spinach, Spicy Bean dip, & Mixed Greens. Yes, you heard me correctly...Mixed Greens.
For the Spinach & Brie Quesadilla...


On one side of a wheat tortilla add slices of brie & raw spinach in your desired amounts. Fold over the other side of the tortilla shell. Place the quesadilla in an ungreased frying pan on medium heat, flipping each side every 2-3 minutes (to make sure the tortilla does not blacken & then get hard) until the cheese melts.

For the Spicy Bean Dip Quesadilla....


On one side of a wheat tortilla add slices of brie, spicy bean dip, & mixed greens in your desired amounts.


Fold over the other side of the tortilla shell. Place the quesadilla in an ungreased frying pan on medium heat, flipping each side every 2-3 minutes (to make sure the tortilla does not blacken & then get hard) until the cheese melts. 


Eat!!!! Then imagine other rich, savory quesadilla recipes.

No comments: