12 February 2012

Valentine's Day: Some To Dos


Clockwise: Saveur's Oysters Mignonette, Image by Todd Coleman; Saveur's Grilled Steak with Sauce Vierge, Photo James Oseland; Shop Blog Valentine Day Cards; Be Mine Labels from Jennifer Steffens. Center: FaVorable Food image will you be mine Loveys!

Good morning lovelies. It's bright & early & my heart's all a flutter this Sunday. If you're anything like me (a tremendously charming procrastinator of sorts), your heart too should be thinking about Valentine's Day this fine morning. It's easy to think that there are very little options this coming Tuesday, aside from chocolate (yum), flowers (gorgeous), dinner reservations ("Bon appetit mon amour"), Cartier diamonds (WOWZERS!) . But there are many more original things you can do like....


I'll be easy stitching this handmade valentine card today for someone special...

Or if minimal handmade effort seems like to much handmade effort I'll print these adorable Valentine Day Cards....

You can't forget that everyone, even you, has psychic abilities (so they say), therefore be a Valentine's Day fortune teller....oh & your kids will love this, I did as a child....

If I use my time well today I'll be giving away Valentine Favor Bags with something sweet but heart saving in it....

Maybe you have a better idea how to use these cute Be Mine labels, but I think I'll use mine for the favor bags...

I'll be considering cooking this Grilled Steak with Sauce Vierge for Hubby, though I will take no part in it...

But eating these Aphrodisiac foods seem more appropriate for the occasion.....

Then I think we'll stay home!


2 comments:

Amy - Thank You Cards Shop said...

thanks so much for posting my printables - hope you have a great valentine's :)

Elle said...

You're very welcome. I loved them, and so did Hubby when he received his!