21 March 2012

FaVorite Foods for March


As you know Dearies...I'm on mini-Holiday in Florida now. Which allows me to do very little cooking (which I will fit in at some point here...hell or high water), but a lot of looking. Looking at people, places, water, & great things all over the web that you must simply take a peek at, or try. I'll be back to my old recipe creating making, eating, & exercising (did mention I went running today in 83+ degree weather with Hubby today, satisfying & painful at the same time) self soon. But until then let me show you...

Spiced Pink Lady Apple Baked Donuts;

Fruit of the Week: Mango;

Lavender Lemonade;

Pineapple Coconut Bread;

Cucumber Salad with Goat Cheese;

How to Make Vanilla Sugar to Make the Perfect Custard;

Egg Salad Sandwich (the only one I'll eat); and

Apple Pie Smoothie.


No comments: