19 April 2012

DIY Fabric Bows to Stylize Your Next Get Together {Just Like the Pros}


Hello Dears! I've got something, easy, stylish, & soon to be your spring/summer, and/or fall/winter must for your table. When I saw this idea, I hit my little forehead with my hand as if to say "Why did I not think of this?" It's so easy. With a little beautiful fabric, scissors (quite possibly a ruler...depending on how long & wide you want your fabric), & a fine BOW you can make an ordinary Michael's takeout container & vintage glass jars look elegantly purposeful. The sweetness and demure of this idea would be perfect for any gathering...a simple get together, birthday, anniversary &c. As the seasons change, the fabric & probably the vintage glass jars could change with it too. You see, you need not spend a million to entertain like you do.

What do you think about this idea? Is it a spring/summer must try?


styling: Leo & Bella - You can purchase the glass milk jars & straws for them too.
photo image: White Sparks Photography

No comments: