17 May 2012

Design-it-Yourself {Life}: Printable Kitchen Canister Labels


I'm already thinking about the weekend Loves. Maybe because this week has been a bit...shall I say... challenging so far. Therefore, a relaxing craft & organizational goal is right up my ally. Have I explained here before that I'm a bit organizationally focused (which is better than another word Hubby would use instead of "focused." Always be kind when talking about yourselves Dears...always be kind). I have a big HEART for these labels. I've already been abuzz searching out & purchasing exactly the right glass kitchen canisters. Now they'll be even more perfect with these adorable Design-it-Yourself labels from The Painted Hive. The very easy directions, minimal materials, and downloadable labels can be found here. What would Martha Stewart say about these fantastic labels? Oh right..."It's a good thing."


photo image: The Painted Hive

No comments: