06 June 2012

About Last Night



In my last {and first} post, I explained that About Last Night would be about some of the foods that Hubby, now... Steph, & I eat that never make it to the blog's formal recipe section. These dinners are normally our easy to go to, easy to make, healthy dishes. So here is a bit About Last Night.

Above is our Israeli Couscous, which taste different then the common couscous everyone eats. It taste more like pasta & is not as dry. I added garlic powder, butter {yum} & dried parsley to it.



We ate our couscous with the extremely healthy, cheap, fast, & good Israeli salad. You can get the recipe here. Are you noticing the Israeli trend?


This is the end of my nightly cocktail of late, which consists of 3/4 club soda, 1/3 organic unsweetened cherry juice, with a squeeze of fresh lime.

No comments: