27 June 2012

Backyard Impromptu Get Together












Remember I told you about our get together recently centered around the infamous, just recently unearthed {again} sangria recipe from Spain. Here are some pictures of the evening events. What I love is my friend's pretty color scheme to match her gorgeous old plates, and bubble bee water glasses. We both believe that having pretty & vintage china is the 95% of a party's success {whether it's really true or not}. Amazingly enough, I still have the hardest time taking pictures of family & friends, because it must be in vogue to be camera shy or self conscious. Either way...I'm putting my foot down! I love the dogs, but Hubby & I really do gather with human beings. The next fete will have pictures of them..the humans that is, whether they like it or not.

No comments: