05 June 2012

Currently Nibbling On...Cappuccino Heath Ice Cream


You know those days when you feel like you're warn, battered, beat up, & all give'd out. I had one of those very recently. Therefore, I did something I had not done in a long time. I went on my own to think, replenish, & indulged in what I wanted...sans guilt & obligation. I knew I wanted two things, ice cream & a martini. Somewhere. In that order. And I wanted to be outside. So I went to my old neighborhood. Popped into one of the best ice cream shops in the city, Sebastian Joe's. I met a new friend. His name? Cappuccino Heath. If you ever come across Heath {as I like to call him} make his acquaintance.  He will not disappoint. I did wind up then getting that martini. All in all a draining existence was turned into a heavenly beginning.


photo images: FaVorable Food

No comments: