17 June 2012

Sunday's Best



I think that Sunday's Best is becoming more and more a list of things I have to remember, for inspiration...whether it be in living, creating or cooking. Quite often I find myself in awe or in cute of these things over {soy} vanilla flavored coffee. I hope this Sunday's Best gets your juices flowing as well...

the whole concept of how I want our Casa Walczak kitchen renovations to be have changed with this aesthetic eye opener of a Kitchen model...

a soon to be homemade Umbrella touch to our happy hours cocktails with friends & family....

finally myself imposed myth of having to live on a farm to Make Butter has been destroyed, I've been set free...

I don't think I could adore this blogger's Marie Antoinette inspired Cocktail hour photo shoot from the tree house, no less...anymore than I already do...

Let us not forget to give a Big Kiss to the men in our lives...whether they are Father's in spirit or in flesh

Happy Father's Day!!!!



No comments: