24 June 2012

Sunday's Best



I've been on a "find more original content" search when it comes to blogs. In general I've been a expedition of sorts to find more creativity. I think it has something to do with my own personal metamorphosis to be more creative, & provide you with more original content here. There are so many fascinating things to read, learn, dream of & inspire. Speaking of which....

check out Freunde von Freunden, reative people at home in their natural habit. I love seeing where &  how people live....

summer is the time to go all out in an unexpected way. This Moroccan inspired outdoors fete is compelling...

now I know how to add coffee to my Bailey's on a warm night....

...this summer green dish is so green, so summer, I can't wait to try Green Quinoa...

now Hubby & I can finally live our dream {mine really}in a 600 year old castle in Burgundy, France with the downturn on the real estate market.

No comments: