06 December 2012

Chicken Apple Salad


I know, I know, you're all a buzz with Christmas cookies, candies, & anything sweet & fattening. Therefore, I guessing this post may be a buzz kill for some of you. But be patient, all the sweets will be forth coming. But let's be honest, you cannot eat them for every meal this season. If you want to pig out on all the sweets I suggest at least one good-for-you meal during the day (especially if you hope to fit those pants or that skirt on January 1 before you start your diet. We'll get to that another day). So here is my suggestion. If you get all sugared out & need a detox meal...give this a try.

Ingredients: Roasted Organic Chicken, shredded or cubed; 1 medium Organic Apple, sliced small; 1/4 cup Roasted & Salted Sunflower seeds; 3-4 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan; 1/2 Head Organic Romaine Lettuce, shredded.
How To: Add all the ingredients into a large bowl, in particular add as much chicken as you desire. Mix contents well. I suggest adding my new favorite dressing White French on top.

No comments: