24 February 2013

2013 Photo Project 365: Everyday Life {& some inspiration thrown in}


Here are some photos in the past week in our lives here. What we do...1) drink a lot of coffee & work, read & pass the time on our devices, & 2) take the dogs to the dog park after trying to get both of them to pose at the same time or at all {which proves impossible}. This is what we see ...3) the paper ballerina craft at my desk that I love, & 4) my favorite flower, hydrangea, sitting next to us as we eat lunch at Whole Foods. This is what inspires me...5) having a craft party with friends who are cool enough to admit they craft thanks to vintage Martha Stewart, 6) making these gorgeous eggs for an Easter basket & beautiful cake, also vintage MSO. I post a lot of my inspirations during the week on Instagram under Favorable Food. If you're so inclined lets inspire one another! Until next time...

No comments: