05 April 2013

Weekend recipe



Another weekend is here, Yah!!!! It's not to say that I did not enjoy the week I had, with the exception of one day, but I'm always glad for the rest. Our weekend is full.

  • We have an end of the week happy hour with some old & new friends;
  • I have some continued blog makeover to do {some transitions you'll see, other's you won't until they're done};
  • We have some home improvement projects to continue {we're looking for the easy wins here so when we tackle the harder, longer stuff we'll have some results already under our belt}; 
  • I have the normal, recipe, crafting, and thought-making, posting, pinning & tweeting; 
  • More ballet classes {which I forever love!}; 
  • What I am really am excited about is our....Trip to Italy planning with our neighbors this weekend!

What are your plans for this weekend? Anything exciting?

I just have to note that as I am writing this it is snowing. It's spring?!?!?! Grrrrrrrr!


No comments: