08 July 2013

Monday morning recipe: Who do you want to be?



I really like the quote above, mainly for what it says and implies...& also I like Diane Von Furstenberg. Or at least I think I would from interviews, if I met her. I was just telling Hubby yesterday how lucky we were to know what our gifts and passions are. Because then, we are are fortunate enough to be able to move toward them. But I recognize that there are many many people who have not the faintest idea what their passions are, even their talents, & therefore what they want to do. What's so great about this quote, is that this fantastically successful women did not know either. But it was, is, enough to know who you want to be. I also think it's enough to also know how you want to live. I think a lot of people could answer those two questions: What kind of person do you want to be? How do you want to live?  Quite often finding what we want to do is asking the right questions of ourselves. The non-obvious ones. So if you don't know what you want to do. That's okay. The answer just may come when you start to answer the kind of person you want to be or how you want to live. : ) 


No comments: