01 July 2013

Vietnamese Ice Coffee with the taste of a Frappuccino



Once upon a time many years ago, when they were still fairly new...I happened upon the Frappuccino. They're old news now. But long ago, they were new news. But still good. Anyway, I was at the height of my fitness. Therefore, I thought I could drink two a day. Everyday, for about two weeks. I got on the scale. And I gained almost five pounds. But I could not for the life of me figure out how. Then, while having a Frappuccino, I realized it was the Frappuccino. Sadness & premature daily longing set in. I gave them up. I've never been the same since. I have them very infrequently because of my "addiction." Well I have happened upon an ice coffee that feeds my love of the Frappuccino taste. You'll love it. But make sure not to have, like, three a day. Too much of anything can be...my 5 lbs in two weeks Frappuccino story.


1: Premake some coffee ice cubes. For the true coffee lover : ) This will make sure your ice coffee will not be diluted as the ice cubes melt.

2. Add coffee ice cubes to a pint glass.


3. Fill the glass with room temperature coffee.

4. Add one tablespoon whole or two percent milk.


5. Add 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk.


6. Stir. Drink. Yum!


No comments: